Cycling (incl. Bike rental in the winter)
from € 77.50 p.p. for 1 night
from € 119.50 p.p. for 2 nights
from € 165.00 p.p. for 3 nights
The best way to enjoy the landscape of Twente on a bicycle. Twente has a beautiful varied countryside with farms, meadows, hills, moors, hedgerows, woods and a rich patchwork landscape. The combination of city, border and rural Twente is unique. Including one day bike rental *. Discover the huge variety of trails in Twente.
* Bike rental included in the period from November / March.
1x overnight stay in comfort room with air conditioning
1x Live Cooking breakfast *
1x Bicycle rental **
1x 3-course dinner in one of the three restaurants of your choice
Free tourist information with routes
Relax in the new swimming pool, use of whirlpool, sauna and steam room
Use of fitness facilities
* During the theater season Theater Hotel presents every Sunday bubbling breakfast: a fusion of the best breakfast and lunch you have to offer. Enjoy hot dishes, salads, breads, fruits, and fresh pastries and a glass of bubbly for lovers. We provide a suitable musical accompaniment. The bubbling breakfast you pay a fee of € 5.00 p.p.
** Bike rental included in the period from November / March.
Almelo subject to a tax.
The package prices are calculated o.b.v. a double room. For a one-person we charge a surcharge of € 32.50 per person per night.
Bike rental is included in the period from November / March. Outside this period you paid bicycle rental.
In and around the hotel
- Free WiFi
- Swimming pool
- Live cooking restaurant
- Hotel bar
- Charging point for electric cars
- Bike rental
- Room service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Disabled persons toilet
- No smoking
- Pets allowed
- Bagage drop off
- Scooter rental
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Internet corner
- Golf course
- (Covered) bicycle parking
- Vespa rental
- E-bike rental
- Jeu de boules field
- Turkish steambath
- Personal trainer (on request)
Nice to know
- Cancellation free of charge (up to 24 hours before arrival,with the exception of theatre bookings and the holidays)
- Pay with Credit card, debit card or cash
- Check-in from 2:00 pm
- Check-out before 11:00 am (sunday 12:00 am)
- Breakfast € 14.50 pp or Sunday's Bubbling Breakfast € 18,50 pp
- Pets allowed (except in our restaurants). On request and fee
- Prices exclude tourist tax