THEATERHOTEL ALMELO IS OPEN
Van der Valk Theaterhotel Almelo is (partly) open and applies stricter measures. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay at Theaterhotel Almelo.
Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
View our taken measures
The facilities in our hotels are limited available to prevent too many people being in the same places at the same time.
Restaurant & hotel bar
Naturally, we follow the guidelines from RIVM and the measures taken by the Cabinet. As a result, the restaurant will remain closed to outside guests until at least 1 July.
Hotel guests can enjoy a drink in the lounge, in the bar and on our terrace. Restaurant de Society is open to our hotel guests. We provide breakfast via contactless room service or on our loft.
The above with due observance of the following measures:
- The restaurant is open exclusively for overnight guests.
- We have a separate entrance and exit from the restaurant.
- We ask you to wait 1.5 meters apart until our host shows you a table.
- We only receive guests from shared households up to a maximum of 8 people.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- To maintain sufficient distance, we serve at an appropriate distance via side tables, after which you can grab your order yourself.
- Room service is available for both dishes and drinks.
Fitness & Wellness
The fitness room, Turkish bath and sauna are closed. The heated, indoor swimming pool is exclusively open to hotel guests with an overnight stay. The health of our hotel guests is always number one and that is why a number of conditions apply here as well.
- Maximum 6 people allowed in the pool. You will receive an access pass at the reception.
- Follow the indicated walking direction and hygiene measures.
- After swimming, you should shower in your own hotel room.
- The opening hours of the pool may differ from the standard opening hours.
Meetings & workplaces
When working from home is not the ideal solution during the Corona crisis and there are insufficient options at the office, Van der Valk Theaterhotel Almelo offers a space with privacy, tranquility and facilities. The hotel rooms have TV, coffee and tea facilities, free WiFi and free parking facilities adjacent to the hotel. Soft drinks and lunch are available through room service.
Safe and comfortable
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and secure as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception on +31 (0) 546 803000.